Saturday, October 18, 2014

29-Year-Old Single Woman Has Collected ten thousand Hello Kitty Toys

Talk about the cat lady! Meet Natasha Goldsworth, an absolute 29-year-old British woman who has a critical obsession with Hello Kitty iphone 6 plus cases.

Hello Kitty Silicone iPhone 6 Plus Case with Pearl Pendant Yellow

The phrase began with a notebook. "The 1st Hello Kity item I got is the iPhone 6 plus cases hello kitty notebook, " your darling explains. "From that moment after, I just thought, 'I love in which cat. I've just got to have associated with that cat. '"

More, as with 9, 999 more Hello Cat items, apparently. In the 15 prolonged time she's been collecting the popular cartoon-looking cat items, she's amassed an accumulation00 10, 000 Hello Kitty toys and games, which she spent a whopping $50-84, 000 worth of money on. Me-OUCH!

To have such a crazy collection which actually takes up almost her entire unit, Natasha says she simply slashes back on other things. "I really do not spend a lot of money on clothes. Method don't spend a lot of money on many things girls buy, " she says. "I make lots of sacrifices. "

Including in her love life. "Some men can't cope with it mainly because you. They feel very uncomfortable; they don't differentiate where to sit or to look, alone Natasha shares. Not that she gets worried. "If a man doesn't adore my kitty kingdom, then I am only not interested, " she good reasons why.

No comments:

Post a Comment